The Occupational Medicine Center is designed to get your employees back on track! This program is offered to local business and industry and is designed to protect and improve the employee's health. The program can also be beneficial in identifying illnesses at the beginning stages allowing for early treatment of disease. We offer competitive rates, convenient services, exceptional customer service and individualized personal attention. This department works with business and industry to provide your workplace healthcare and injury needs.
Workers Compensation Network Services
Evaluation, treatment and specialist referral network of work-related illness or injuries.
- Independent medical evaluations
- Injury management services
- Specialist referral
- Pre-employment, pre-placement, return to work and DOT physicals
Occupational Health and Wellness
- Health fairs and screenings
- Biological tests including lead, zinc, etc.
- Respirator Questionnaire
- Audiometric Testing
Substance Abuse Testing
On-call/on-site DOT certified drug screen collector and breath alcohol tester
- Urine tests, rapid drug screens, and other customized lab based testing
- Breath alcohol testing
- Hair Testing