Visiting Hours & Guidelines
General visiting hours are from 7:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
ICU visiting hours are as follows:
9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Visitors are limited to two per patient.
- One family member may remain in private rooms after 8:30 p.m..
- Visitors may not stay after 8:30 p.m. in semi-private rooms unless special circumstances arise. This will be decided by Facility Nursing Supervisor and Charge Nurse.
- No children under 12 years of age will be allowed on patient floors (exception – siblings of newborns). Children should not be left unattended in the waiting areas. No running in hallways.
- Visitors must wear shoes and shirt at all times.
- ICU visitors are restricted to immediate family. ICU waiting room is located on 3nd floor. Visitors information for ICU is posted in the waiting room.
- Mother-Baby Unit waiting room is located on 2nd floor. Visitor information for Mother-Baby Unit is posted in the waiting room.