Family members and friends are welcome to visit. Please check with the nursing station regarding patient visiting hours. Mother/Baby and Labor/Delivery areas allow family and friends to visit with limitations set by the patient's attending physician or nurse/midwife.
Gift Shop & Cafeteria
The Café is located on the first floor of the hospital just off the main lobby near the North Tower Entrance. Daily cafeteria hours are 7:00am - 9:30am for breakfast, 11:00am - 1:30pm for lunch, and 5:00pm - 7:00pm for dinner.
There are also vending machines located in various spots around the facility, including inside the cafeteria, on the first floor near The Gift Shop, on the second floor (2 North) near the elevators, and in the Emergency Room waiting area.
The Gift Shop
Need a unique gift for someone special? The Gift Shop at Cartersville Medical Center offers one-of-a-kind gifts at great prices! Featuring fabulous seasonal items, collegiate gear, handbags, jewelry, stuffed animals and baby clothes and gifts, The Gift Shop is operated by the Pink Ladies from the Auxiliary and located on the first floor of the hospital. Come see us!
Gift Shop Hours:
Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sat: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Best Western Garden Inn & Suites
5663 Hwy 20 NE
Cartersville, GA 30121
Fairfield Inn and Suites Marriott
20 Canyon Pkwy
5600 Hwy 20 SE
Hilton Garden Inn
24 Liberty Dr
2336 HWY 411 NE
Exit 293 off of I-75
Microtel Inn and Suites
1348 Joe Frank Harris Pkwy
Visiting Hours & Guidelines
General visiting hours are from 7:00am - 8:30pm
- Visitors are limited to two per patient.
- One family member may remain in private rooms after 8:30 pm.
- Visitors may not stay after 8:30pm in semi-private rooms unless special circumstances arise. This will be decided by Facility Nursing Supervisor and Charge Nurse.
- No children under 12 years of age will be allowed on patient floors (exception - siblings of newborns). Children should not be left unattended in the waiting areas. No running in hallways.
- Visitors must wear shoes and shirt at all times.
- ICU visitors are restricted to immediate family. ICU waiting room is located on 3nd floor. Visitors information for ICU is posted in the waiting room.
- Mother-Baby Unit waiting room is located on 2nd floor. Visitor information for Mother-Baby Unit is posted in the waiting room.